Last weekend, we had our first day at the lake. I couldn't
believe how much stuff we had to bring. It took FOUR people to carry it all from the car to the beach! We had a lot of fun though. I stayed
completely covered and under the
umbrella (when 30 pounds
disappears I'll wear a bathing suit in public again) but Dave and Riley went in the water. Dave went over to these high rocks with his uncle and friends and jumped off into the lake a couple times. Riley sat on the beach where the waves could reach his butt every once in a while and, surprisingly, didn't cry at all. He sure loves the water!
3 comments:
Riley is sporting some cute swim shorts...
We need to plan a date for when we are in Reno in August to go up to Tahoe together.
-K
So cute he is... Sure wish we could have been there to have the cousins playing in the water together. Christie
I am impressed that the water didn't freak him out. That water is so cold I usually turn some shade of blue. He sure is a cutie!
Post a Comment