Monday, August 4, 2008

A Few Tidbits

As nothing new is happening in our world whatsoever, I thought I would do a blog about Dave and I. Taking the idea from Bri, here are 10 things you may or may not know about us. We've left numbers 9 and 10 blank for you to add something that you think people may or may not know about us too.

About me:

1. I LOVE chocolate. Especially dark chocolate. One of my favorite things in the whole world is the chocolate layered cake at Claim Jumper.

2. I sing all the time. It's nothing out of the ordinary to hear me come from around the corner singing a line from something or the other. Fortunately, Riley (and most the time Dave) likes to hear it!

3. I can count on one hand the number of songs and/or jingles that I know all the words to. It doesn't stop me though, I just make up the ones I don't know and sing the song anyway.

4. My not so secret dream is to be in the movies.

5. Whenever I'm sick I want to lay down and watch Ever After. I have no idea why it's Ever After, but it's the only thing I want to watch.

6. I have two birthmarks.

7. I love to skip and make believe and pretend I can fly. Sometimes I even do it in public.

8. You'll often find me ignoring my responsibilities in order to read. I love books. I'll stay up till 4 in the morning to finish one. (Or at least I would before I had a kid!) :)

9.

10.


About David:

1. He eats Mac and Cheese right out of the pan hours after cooking it.

2. He loves those orange peanut shaped marshmellowish things (circus peanuts).

3. His feet are incredibly ticklish. If you want a swift kick, just try to get at them. I wont be held responsible for any injuries you obtain from such a venture.

4. One of his favorite movies is Barefoot in the Park.

5. 99% of the time he is right. About everything. It's true. Just accept it.

6. He can run REALLY fast. Just try to get away. You wont.

7. He has almost a hundred t-shirts.

8. His feet never stink. Doesn't matter where he's been or what he's been doing, his feet NEVER stink.

9.

10.

3 comments:

Nate and Bre said...

For Brandi:
9. You are a great mom and wife. We were so happy that you came along and saved Dave from himself.
10. You can hold your own in a game of Risk or Settlers. You don't get involved in any land wars in Asia

For Dave:
9. If Brandi didn't keep it to a minimum Dave would "soak" ever dish in the sink as opposed to wash it.
10. He would give the shirt off his back for anyone he knew needed it. Good thing he has so many.

Nate and Bre said...

Also, I think #5 for Dave should be "He THINKS he's right 99% of the time". You can't let him think he's right, Brandi. It will go to his head. You are the boss...he listens to you!

Anonymous said...

For Brandi:
#9: She played the piccolo and obo in highschool
#10: She is an awesome friend and has a way of bringing magic and joy into everyone's life.

P.S. I have to do 11. :)
#11: At one time we knew all the songs and some of the dances from the movie "Newsies"