I can't tell you how excited I was for Riley to turn one. It was monumental. It was proof that we had made it through a year. We made it through all the spit-up, the sleepless nights, the non-stop crying, the poop explosions, the illnesses, the temper tantrums, and did I mention the sleepless nights? We made it. And we have an incredible, funny, handsome little boy to show for it. A closer relationship with each other too. So here's to Riley's first year of life. We can't wait for the next.
Ha! This is enough for now! Check back in with me in a couple years...:) What about you? You have a good job, you have a house, it's time for a baby isn't it?
2 comments:
I can't believe he is already one year old. Is it time to try for a little sister?
Ha! This is enough for now! Check back in with me in a couple years...:) What about you? You have a good job, you have a house, it's time for a baby isn't it?
Post a Comment