First Emily
The girl is growing up and I'm not too happy about it! I have decided that my favorite Emily age is 2 and 3 months. This fourth month is just too much! :) She always wants to be up up up. No more laying down for her! Luckily, we have a roundabout and a doorway jumper that she can be in and I can get something done while she is content. She has also perfected rolling over. THIS has been more of an issue than I ever thought was possible. Here's why. She sleeps on her stomach. I know, she's not supposed too, but she sleeps better that way and I was desperate. Riley was a back sleeper so I didn't encounter this with him-she scoots herself out of her blankets and rolls over when she is supposed to be going to sleep! So I put her in her bed, awake but drowsy, cover her up, and leave the room. About 10 seconds later, I hear this screeching (another new development this past week-her way of talking). When I go into her room, this is what I find. 

It's playtime right?
In Riley news...
Riley has always been a scaredy cat. He walked late because he was worried about falling down and he wont do anything remotely intimidating to him which is just about everything. I really can't blame him, he is a total cluts. He falls at least once every day. Today we went to the park. He decided he wanted to climb up the bars that are too big for him and go down the curly slide he had never been on before and he wanted to do it, "all byself me!" And he did! It may not seem like much to you, but it was a monumental day in the Olsen household.
Of course
I have to share the moment
1 comment:
I can't believe that Emily is rolling! Clara isn't even close...I must be neglecting floor time or something. ;) Your kiddos are adorable!
Post a Comment