Saturday, September 18, 2010

Finally!

It seems like it's been forever since i wrote a blog. The first to do would be to tell you about the nasty men who broke into our house and stole our stuff. I left the house for one hour to have lunch with dave and when I returned, I found stuff missing. It could have been a lot worse and I'm thankful it wasn't, but it still really stunk. They stole our computers, cameras and video camera which, along with the many programs dave had on them, held 80% of our pictures and 90% of our videos, which are now gone forever. The essentials are online so at least we have that, but we'll never again see 6 month old Riley doing the shake it shake it dance or other such fun litte quirky things and that makes me sad whenever I think about it. BUT we're moving on. Just last week, we finally finished up most of the insurance junk and that is a relief.
Lots of little things have happened since we lost our computer, but it's late. I'll write more blogs soon on the little things and the kids are having birthdays in just a short week so they'll be some big things too!
So happy to be back! :)

No comments: