Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's Been Too Long...I Know, I Know...

Many of my blog posts are titled something to do with how long it's been since I last wrote an entry
this one is the longest
and for that I am sorry

A lot has happened in the last 3 months 
I'm afraid if I try to put everything in one post
it will be forever 
before it actually gets posted

Sooooooo
as I have time
I'm going to just jump on and write about 1 small thing
and post it right away
lots of small posts 
instead of 1 big one
*grin*

Are you ready?  

The first thing to happen was Aaron walking
he has always wanted to walk
crawling was just a means to an end
the other two crawled for a long time before they walked
but Aaron walked as soon as it was possible
at 10 months old
and even when it wasn't
he still tried his best
and fell a lot
at one point I had to block him in to a safe section of the living room
where he could fall and not hurt himself
it was kind of ridiculous
by the end of the week
he had it down

I don't have a specific first walk video
but I'll post one soon that will include him walking around
he never stops
*grin*

I leave you with one of my favorite pictures of Emily
who is a giant challenge right now
but this picture was just cute as can be...


She has her moments
*grin*

No comments: