I love it. What kinds of baby food is he eating now? Just cereal?
Just cereal. (Well...some people call it cereal, but it's actually powered cardboard with some banana extract) We can't wait to try new foods though!
Just no peas. They look so gross. Baby food bananas are good. (Do you think it's weird that I like baby bananas??? )
He'd be cuter if he was in a hotdog suit.
that was Nate.
Hotdog suit? What hotdog suit? I'm sure I have no idea to what you are refering to.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it. What kinds of baby food is he eating now? Just cereal?
Just cereal. (Well...some people call it cereal, but it's actually powered cardboard with some banana extract) We can't wait to try new foods though!
Just no peas. They look so gross. Baby food bananas are good. (Do you think it's weird that I like baby bananas??? )
He'd be cuter if he was in a hotdog suit.
that was Nate.
Hotdog suit? What hotdog suit? I'm sure I have no idea to what you are refering to.
Post a Comment