For our anniversary, we went to
Edgelake for 3 days and were as lazy as could be! We drove up to the lake on
Saturday and just hung out, ordered pizza and watched a movie. We had an extra room in our condo and so we set Riley up in there, complete with his own 'bed' and johnny jumper in the doorway. I think his favorite part about the room was that the closet was one big mirror and he could look at himself in it all day! The rest of the time we ate at local diners, watched more movies, did some shopping and drove to Emerald Bay. It was perfect.

Our view from the room

The wind was blowing so hard on Sunday that the
icicles grew at a slant. Then on Monday, there was no wind so they grew straight from that point on.

Just
chillin in his PJ's.
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! The lake looks so pretty. I hope Dave gave you something sparkly. Tell him I said so.
nice avalanche template. Riley looks super cute in his pjs.
Post a Comment