Today is a sad day indeed. I look back with teary eyes upon the first day Riley saw it. He was having his diaper changed and suddenly there it was, right in front of his face. A wonderful little thing with five toes attached. He reached out and grabbed it...the start to a beautiful friendship.
His feet went with him wherever he would go.
They were the first out of the blankets.

The first in the air.

The best toy ever.

They tasted pretty good too.

Now they have been forgotten. No more fond playtimes together. No longer the best toy ever. They have become simply a means to get want he wants-jump up and down, stand up and reach that oh so far away tv remote, push off our stomachs to get that piece of paper, turn himself around in his crib.

Good bye feet. You will be missed.

On to bigger and better things...

4 comments:
Don't worry, he'll find those fun little friends again. The big toe makes for a wonderful binky replacement. By the way, how did you set that ugly old logo as your background? "I don't even have an ugly background of my own, I have to envy yours. I asked for a car...I got a computer."
Actually I stole it from Nate and Bri's blog site. There's a thin orange strip at the top of our blog that says Pyzam and that is a link to tons of free blog backgrounds. There are no Blues ones though...guess they're not as great as the Aves... :)
The Blues totally stink!!! Anywhoo... that is one cute little boy with some cute little feet. I can't believe how big he is getting.
What is in that big cup of Dave's? Please tell me it isn't that Monster stuff. Yuck.
We're coming home for Mother's Day are you guys going to be around?
Actually it's a coke! I'm pretty sure we're around for mother's Day-let's get together!
Post a Comment