Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Aaron's Hair

As you've probably heard by now,
Aaron has some crazy hair.  
I've been wanting to cut it for over a month 
but 
all Dave would let me do was trim up the sides.  
A huge improvement I must say.  
Here's his hair before I cut anything 
(and yes, I stuck it out so we could see just how long it was)


And here's what it looked like after the sides were trimmed.
Better right?


Problem was, that awful comb-over remained.  
Cute...and a bit ridiculous...
I refrained from grabbing the scissors and chopping it off.
For about 5 weeks
Then I could stand it no longer
*grin*
Here he is now
Isn't that better?

And this one is just because I think he's about the cutest thing ever...
so you must think so too....
right...RIGHT!!!!
:)


1 comment:

Dallas Lange said...

The last picture is adorable. But I kind of like the first one too!