Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Birthday!


It's been too long
since I last blogged
I don't know where the time goes...
wait a minute...
yes I do
*grin*

My babies both had birthdays
a couple weeks ago
they're getting so big


I learned an important lesson when I made this cake for Emily
always always refresh your memory on how to make a cake
before
and don't just wing it
because you'll end up with a very crooked cake
good thing Emily couldn't have cared less


Riley's birthday came just 4 days later
and we celebrated BIG
*grin*
he wanted a Rio party
and we had fun finding decorations that fit his theme
I refreshed my memory before making a cake this time
and it turned out much better
just realized I didn't take a picture of it
oops

we bbq and opened presents
hit a piƱata 
and ate cake of course
it was a beautiful day and I think 
everyone had fun






No comments: