So...I'm giving up
on catching up
with events
and info about events
that I'm behind on
like 4 MONTHS of events
Why? you might ask
can I not seem to get it done?
I mean, what do I DO all day?
30 min. to post a blog
should not be that hard
right?
RIGHT?
Well...
I'll tell you what.
for the last 3 months
we have eat, lived, breathed
home improvement
and not the TV show
which I love
*grin*
but real ones
on our home
because we are putting it up for sale
like really
like NEXT WEEK
So because I'm VERY overweight
and hate it
3 days a week I run at nap time
and every single free moment I have
before, after, and the other 4 days around that
I work on the house
every night
we work on the house
every weekend
we work on the house
you get it
Fresh paint, new carpet, serious decluttering and packing up what we don't need
more painting
new flooring
laundry room and guest bathroom remodel
the list goes on and on
BUT
I'm going to try and make it up to you
with a video of sorts
that catches you up on all things Olsen kids
that have happened in the last 4 months
Enjoy
1 comment:
What a cute idea to make a video! I love it! Your kids are getting so big. Miss you friend!
Post a Comment