Monday, June 23, 2008

Going black

It seems like everywhere you turn and on every channel on TV, there are advertisements and commercials about going green. About half of them are really very silly and as a whole they are driving Dave nuts. He has decided that he is officially going black-or whatever color is opposite green. We've been joking about this for about a month now, and then last week Dave's WIRED magazine arrived in the mail with a cover that seemed to be made especially for him.

We don't usually write blogs like this, but the cover was so Dave and the article is actually quite interesting so check it out here-http://www.wired.com/wired/issue/16-06 (click on the cover)and let us know what you think.

3 comments:

Dallas Lange said...

So I want to read this article but can't find it on wired...any other tips for finding it?
-K

Olsenend said...

Sorry about that Kel! The issues switched and so did the link. I just fixed it. Thanks for letting me know!

Nate and Bre said...

Nate and I have been talking about the need to go nuclear for a long time. I love that Wired points stuff like this out. When people think nuclear they think A-bomb. It is actually a relatively clean energy considering how much CO2 we pump into the air everyday.