Saturday, December 12, 2009

About Time!

Since Halloween, many events have happened. I keep thinking after each one, I need to write a blog about this! And don't... So instead of one big catch up, I think I'll just let you know that Thanksgiving in Sac was wonderful-Riley got to 'play' with his one year old cousin Michael, and Emily is just perfect. They also like each other a whole lot. From here on, I'm going to try to post more often, even if it's not about anything real important. And definitely lots of pictures. Let see how it goes!


This is my favorite picture of Riley and Emily but I can't make a fancy of it due to the massive amounts of spit-up on Emily's pajamas and the peanut butter all over Riley's face and hands. Still my favorite though. Riley just loves to say hi to emily and make her happy.

No comments: